Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 14

Today I was running late, as usual. Didn't have anything quick to grab for breakfast so had to skip it. I really need to get to the store and find some fast breakfast meals for when I don't have anything from Panera and am in a hurry! I usually work the register at Panera, but today I switched with someone and worked with the food. Let's just say staring at all that food made me HUNGRY. Working on the line really makes me want to eat everything...without thinking about how many calories it is. Since I didn't eat breakfast, I was still hungry after lunch but did not eat my side of chips anyway. My best friend had a get-together for the bridal party tonight (the one I'm maid-of-honor in), and there were pork sandwiches there. There were also brownies, cookies, cakes, salads and all sorts of other goodies, but I tried to be good. I did indulge in a root beer float for dessert. I've been putting off weighing because I've been so bad lately, so I really HAVE to tomorrow. I really need to get back to being serious. Social events and activities make any diet/healthy lifestyle very difficult. I need to keep working to find a balance that works so that I can go out and have fun, but not gain weight!


Breakfast:
None

Lunch:
Half Napa almond chicken salad sandwich 340
Half steak and blue cheese salad 430

Dinner:
Pork sandwich 350

Dessert:
Root beer float 300

Total:
1420

No comments:

Post a Comment