Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 1

So, today was the official kick-off. I did a beginning weigh-in this morning, and will post my starting weight later on. For now, I will just post how many pounds I am losing. This is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Bowl of Special K cereal with skim milk 300
 
Lunch:      
Cup of black bean soup 110
         Half Asian Sesame Chicken Salad 200
         Apple on the side 90
Starbucks Tall Skinny Caramel Macchiato 100

Dinner: 
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad  510   
Apple on the side 90

  Total:
1400

I will try to eat as many meals as I can from Panera, but will not be able to eat every meal from there. As you can see, I ate cereal for breakfast this morning, but Panera the rest of the day. I drink mostly coffee, water, and diet soda, so I won't post beverages unless it is something other than that. My friend got me starbucks today so I couldn't say no to that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment