Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day Two!

I'm getting pretty excited about this! I worked today, and all of my meals came from Panera. Here's the list
 for today:


Breakfast:
Chocolate Pastry 410

Lunch:
Half Greek Salad 190
Bowl Broccoli Cheddar Soup 290
Apple 90

Dinner:
Half Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich 300
Cup Chicken Noodle Soup 100
Apple 90

Total:
1470   



I'm going to weigh in tomorrow...I will probably weigh every other day. Tomorrow is my day off so I will eat as healthy as possible :) See ya tomorrow!




   

3 comments:

  1. Way to go. I will be keep a close eye on this to see how well you do because I LOVE Panera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panera is delicious! I have to be careful around carbs though :) being a former sugar/carb addict!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is! It is definitely possible to eat there if you pay attention to what you are odering, which is what I'm trying to prove! Thanks for visiting Bruce and safire, feel free to follow me :)

    ReplyDelete