Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 7

I've lost two more pounds! This brings my total to 5.5 pounds lost since I've started! For some reason, today I was carb crazy. I tried to handle this craving in the best way possible, and I think I made good decisions. I realized tonight that losing weight is not as hard as people think it is. The only trick to it is self-discipline. If one is able to grasp this idea and really stick to the concept of it, losing weight is very simple. When I came home from work today, I smelled fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. My brother was baking them and a fresh batch was on the table. I knew I shouldn't have, but I ate one. Luckily, they were a smaller size than normal, and the nutrition info was on the package. I could have and would have loved to have eaten five of those. But in the end, one would have been just as satisfying as five or ten. In fact, more so because I would not be regretting anything later. That cookie put me a little over on calories from where I like to be, but it was definitely worth it.

Tomorrow, I am going to the Phillies/Reds game, and along with planning what to wear, I am also planning out my meals for the day ahead of time, because I NEED to get a hot dog, lol. Peace out!


Breakfast:
Jalapeno and cheddar bagel with butter 380

Lunch:
Broccoli cheddar soup in a sourdough bread bowl 780

Dinner:
Classic Salad 170
French baguette 150

Snack:
Small chocolate chip cookie 85

Total: 
1565

No comments:

Post a Comment