Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 3

Today was weigh-in day. Since my last weigh (Tuesday), I have lost 3 pounds. Three pounds! I know the weight loss will slow down after the first couple weeks but I'm still really excited!

Today was my day off, so for lunch I made my own version of a panera you pick two. I went out for dinner and a movie with a friend tonight, so I might've been a little bad. We split everything though, which helps a lot. Restaurant meals are so huge these days it's ridiculous. It's crazy to think that some people order an appetizer, drinks, an entire meal, and dessert! I find that splitting meals or doggie bagging half is the only way to eat out anymore.

Breakfast:
Panera Blueberry bagel with butter 400

Lunch:
Bowl of chicken noodle soup 100
Half tuna salad sandwich 380

Dinner:
Enchilada with beans and rice and chips 600 
Half small bag of popcorn 235

  Total:
1715


I could be a tad off, but from the information I could find online for what I ate out, this was as accurate as possible. I went over a little but I will be real good tomorrow to make up for it! I don't think it's too bad considering what I ate. Well, Panera needs me bright and early tomorrow so it's off to bed for now. Night!

2 comments:

  1. Panera is my favorite indulgence. Everything there is so yummy. I had dinner there last weekend. The hard part is that even though it is healthier than most alternatives, it still takes up 3/4 of my days calories, so I only go very occasionally. I had the potato soup, 1/2 ceasar sandwich, and a sourdough roll, in the 800 calorie range, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very good choices for your meal! What I find interesting is what appears to be healthy there usually is not, and the calories on other items is surprisingly low...like the broccoli cheddar soup.

    ReplyDelete