Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 5

Well, the end of the world came and went and we're all still here. Guess it's back to the diet lol. Today was weigh-in day and I've lost another half a pound, for a total of 3.5 pounds since I've begun! I went to a Thai restaurant for dinner and split the meal. We had a vegetable soup and a beef and coconut dish with jasmine rice. I LOVE thai food and highly recommend it. :) There is no way to know the exact calories, but I doubt it was much more than 500. I have some extra room in my total calories today, so if it was a little more that is ok.

Breakfast:
cinnamon swirl and raisin bagel with butter 390

lunch
Half Caesar salad 200
Half ham and Swiss sandwich 290

Dinner
Thai dinner 500

                                                                                         Total: 
1380

No comments:

Post a Comment