Monday, May 16, 2011

The Last Supper.

Hi! My name is Renae, and I work at Panera Bread. As you may know, Panera has a large variety of delicious treats and sweets that are difficult to resist. After working there about a month, I got on the scale and saw that I had gained some weight, and needed to start keeping track of what I am eating. After a couple weeks of taking note of everything I ate, I got back on the scale and saw that I had lost 4 pounds. This made me wonder...could it be
possible to eat Panera food everyday, and still lose weight? The answer to this question is what I am determined to find out.

Tomorrow, my quest begins. So tonight, I indulged in one last greasy delicacy. For dinner, I enjoyed a bacon and cheese angus third pounder meal from McDonalds. For the beverage, I decided to really make it count with a delicious frozen mocha frappe. I thought about making the meal a large but decided that would just throw it over the top. The calorie grand total for this meal was 1,730 (not including the ketchup packets.) I feel pains in my chest already lol.

Tomorrow, it's back to work, and the experiment begins.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, you work at my favorite place! I would double my weight in a year if I worked there! McD would be at the bottom of my list for a "last supper", but I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you MeeM! I love the seasonal bagels they offer there and of course all of the sweets!! I think I'll go there tomorrow :)

    I love your quest Renae :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete