Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 9

Okay. I admit that I did not eat very healthy today. BUT, my calorie total is still within my goal range, which is good. I was running out the door this morning, so for breakfast I just ate the first thing I saw lying around and it happened to be chips and an apple from panera. Not the best choice for morning fuel, but better than nothing. But that's not the worst of it. I really blew it when it came to lunch time. I was hot and exhausted, so decided to get something cool and energizing...forgetting there was 600 calories packed into it! My coworker did an excellent job making my frozen caramel....even putting it in a larger cup and giving me a little extra that was left in the blender...so it may have been just a few more calories! As for the bagel, I was just really wanting to try one of Panera's flavored cream cheese spreads. Before I knew what happened, I had spent 1,090 calories in one meal. THIS is why I need to plan my meals out ahead of time, lol. By the time dinner rolled around, I did not have many calories to spare, so decided to try the low-fat Garden Vegetable with Pesto soup. This was my first time trying it and it is very delicious. Definitely worth the 160 calories.


Breakfast:
Bag of chips 160
Apple 90

Lunch:
French toast bagel 350
Hazelnut Cream Cheese 140
Frozen Caramel 600

Dinner:
Bowl of Garden Vegetable with Pesto Soup 160

Total:
1500

No comments:

Post a Comment