Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 8

The baseball game was great! My team (The Reds) won! I love going to ballgames. I may see The Reds play the Orioles in Baltimore next month with friends which we have done the past few years.

Today, my plan was to save as many calories as possible just in case I saw something I HAD to have at the game. This strategy went well, except I didn't end up getting anything besides my planned hot dog, so I came up a little short on my calorie count. I found the calories for the hot dog online, so there is no way to know if it is totally correct or not...plus I added ketchup which probably adds a couple hundred calories.

I made the mistake of eating a cookie when I got home, just because I felt like I should. I didn't really want it, and wasn't hungry, and it wasn't that good. I have noticed in the past week that I do not crave sweets the way I used to at all. And if I do, I am satisfied with a much smaller portion (such as, one cookie instead of three.)



Breakfast:
Jalapeno bagel with butter 380

Lunch:
Bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup 110
French baguette 150

Snack:
Apple 95 

Dinner:
Stadium hot dog with ketchup and onions 464 

Snack:
Small chocolate chip cookie 85  

Total:
1284

No comments:

Post a Comment