Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 10

I've lost 7 pounds so far! I am going to be the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding, so we saw the movie Bridesmaids today. It was very funny, but did have some unnecessary lewd humor. I was not very hungry all day, until I got there, so we decided to split a small popcorn. I figured I could afford the calories because I was not eating lunch. Little did I know that later, I would be pigging out on old bay fries! A few of us got together to celebrate a co-worker retiring, and it was at a diner. I planned ahead of time that I was going to get a burger, and would eat half, or none of the bun to save on calories. I don't know why, but I ended up eating every last bite and was too full afterwards. I LOVE old bay fries, and they gave me a GIANT portion of them, so I definitely should not have eaten the hamburger bun. It wasn't even good. Lesson learned.

Breakfast:
JalapeƱo cheddar bagel with butter 380

Snack:
Half small movie popcorn 320

Dinner:
Bison burger and fries 1000?

Total:
1700


No comments:

Post a Comment