Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 70

I went out with my mom for dinner tonight, spontaneously. I think spontaneity is a GREAT thing, but not always when it comes to food. If I had known that I was going out for dinner, I would have ate much lighter earlier in the day. What I already ate, I really could not take back, but I could have been much wiser when ordering dinner. This was one of those times when I think that I am eating healthy, but am still eating way too many calories. I ordered a chicken/fish combo, which sounded great. But, then it also comes with soup, salad, vegetables, and dessert! That is more than enough to take up all my calories for the day!

Breakfast:
2 nutrigrain bars 241

Lunch:
Half tomato mozzarella on ciabatta hot panini 380
Half grilled chicken Caesar salad 250
French baguette 150

Dinner:
Grilled swordfish and chicken breast with mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes, cup of soup, and dinner salad 700





Dessert:
Scoop of ice cream 260

Total:
1981


No comments:

Post a Comment