Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 68

I can be a little messy at work, so I tend to go through work clothes pretty fast. My uniform is khaki colored pants, and a polo shirt. Before I started working at Panera, I never would have imagined how difficult it is to find khakis in my size. I don't want to spend a lot of money on them, since I am losing weight, and they don't last long anyway, so I am always looking whenever I am at Goodwill, or any kind of thrift store. I find plenty of size twos and sixes, but it is near impossible to find any in my size, let alone a pair that I like. A couple weeks ago, I found a pair that were my size, but way too tight to wear. They were only about $3, so I got them. I wore them for the first time today, and they fit really good! A little short, but that's not a big deal. Here's a pic:




Breakfast:
Cinnamon swirl and raisin bagel with reduced fat cream cheese 450

Lunch:
Bowl of Lemon Chicken Orzo soup 160
French baguette 160


Dinner:
Grilled chicken breast with broccoli, spinach, and a baked potato  500?






Dessert:
Half a piece of cherry pie 150
Hot chocolate 160

Total: 1580

No comments:

Post a Comment