Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 46

Today was kind of a weird day. I was really hungry this morning, so I ate a lot for breakfast. I wasn't really hungry at lunch time, but ate a bowl of soup anyway. By the time I got out of work, I felt bloated and said I wasn't going to eat anything the rest of the night. I took a nap when I got home, and of course, was hungry when I got up. So, I went downstairs, and the fastest thing I could find was a donut and potato salad. I got to bed real late last night, so I think the lack of sleep caused my poor decisions for today. Tomorrow is Independence Day, and I have to be super careful, or I'm going to gain all my weight back. I am contemplating fasting a day next week, probably on a day off from work, just in case I get light-headed.

Breakfast:
Cinnamon swirl and raisin bagel with reduced fat cream cheese
              Everything bagel with reduced fat cream cheese 750

Lunch:
           Bowl of broccoli cheddar soup with French baguette 430

Dinner:
Some potato salad and a donut  400?
            
     Total:    
1580



No comments:

Post a Comment