Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 48

I ate WAY too much yesterday. It was the holiday, and I did what most people do: I ate without thinking. Believing that since it is a holiday, calories don't count.

I got on the scale this morning and I am very close to gaining all my weight back. I can't play any more games. I need to do something drastic. I am doing a semi-detox this week, and hoping I can do it for a lot longer than just this week. I am going to be eating nothing but fruit, vegetables, low-calorie soup, salad, chicken and other lean meat (and nutrigrain bars when I'm in a hurry.) Today is my brother's birthday, and I will be eating yogurt or fruit instead of cake.

Breakfast:
2 nutrigrain bars                                         240

Lunch:
Greek salad                                               380

Dinner:
Bowl broccoli cheddar soup                       290

    Total:   
910

No comments:

Post a Comment