Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 67

I was out on a date tonight, and we found a nice-looking Thai-Indian Cuisine restaurant. We decided to try it, and I am glad we did, just hoping it wasn't TOO many calories. We split the meal, a coconut chicken soup, Naan bread, and a wonderful chicken dish. The meal was PHENOMENAL! I would say it was the best meal I've had in quite some time. There is really no way to know for sure how many calories was in the meal, but I think a safe educated guess is 800. If it was less, that would be super.

Breakfast:
Cinnamon swirl and raisin bagel with reduced fat cream cheese 450

Lunch:
Cup of broccoli cheddar soup 190
Half grilled chicken Caesar salad 250
Fresh fruit cup 50



Dinner:
Split meal at Thai restaurant (soup and chicken dish with bread) 800?

Total:  1740

No comments:

Post a Comment