Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 45

Today, I was out on a date, and we spent time exploring. We found a lot of great stuff! - hotdogs, cupcakes, fries...lol. We actually did make one find that was pretty great. We found an adorable cupcake shop in Collingswood, NJ called "My Little Kupkake." Everything there looked delicious, but I have always been a sucker for peanut butter. We split the peanut butter cupcake. It was AMAZING. It had real peanut butter cups on top of it, and a peanut butter center. I'm going to start drooling just thinking about it. Later on, we split a dinner at a restaurant. It was a pasta dish with chicken in a delicious vodka sauce. This dish is something I would love to try to re-create at home. I'm guessing at the calories for both of these things based on what I found online.

Breakfast:
Half Moes burrito 300

Lunch:
Chili cheese coney from Sonic and half large fries from Chick-fil-a 415

Snack:
Half chocolate peanut butter cupcake 140

Dinner:
Half of a dinner from and Italian restaurant -Penne ala vodka with chicken 600?

       Total:    
  1455

No comments:

Post a Comment