Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 65

I've been wanting to try Dunkin' Donuts' new Blueberry Waffle breakfast sandwich pretty much since it came out. I love blueberries, I love waffles, and I love sandwiches, so it sounded pretty great. I figured it would be way too many calories to ever try, so I never even considered it until one day. Today, I saw that sign, with it's delicious looking and very appealing marketing strategy, and curious, I decided to look up the calorie count on my handy iPhone. To my surprise and utter delight, the sandwich was only 550 calories. I like to keep my breakfasts around 500-600 calories, so that fit right in. Considering this, I decided to go for it. I'm not sure I would give it an A+, but it was definitely a tasty and satisfying breakfast.

Breakfast:
Blueberry waffle sandwich from Dunkin' Donuts 550

Lunch:
Grilled chicken Caesar salad 510

Dinner:
Corn dog 180
Homemade black bean soup 110

Total: 
1170

No comments:

Post a Comment