Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 85

Since I have some time off of work due to my recent injury, my mom offered to take me on an overnight trip to Lancaster county. Now, I have come to realize that when I go out to eat with my mother, I need to be extra careful. When I am with her, I tend to eat too much, even if I think I am eating healthy at the time. I knew going into this that we would be eating at buffets not only once, but twice. So today, before we left, I ate a low-calorie breakfast, hoping to compensate for the rest of my day. My plan for dinner was to eat as many vegetables and lean proteins as possibly, though I did end up cheating a little. In the end, there is no real way to know the exact number of calories for my dinner, but I think I did OK. I weighed in this morning before I left, and hope to come back the same weight or less.


Breakfast:
One Greek yogurt 150

Dinner:
Buffet...mainly vegetables, and proteins (with one dessert) 900?

Total:
1050 


No comments:

Post a Comment