Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 80

I opened today, which means getting up at 3:30AM. I am not normally hungry on mornings when I open, because it's so early, but I usually eat something small anyway because I know it will be about 6 hours before I can eat again. This morning however, I was VERY hungry, so I ate a lot for breakfast, and figured I would eat light the rest of the day. Around 7:30, my co-worker made a smoothie for me, (made with real fruit,) so that was second breakfast today. I'm not really sure how many calories it was, but I am allowing 300. I also didn't finish it all, so I'm hoping that helps shave a few calories off. My plan for eating light today kind of went down the drain, even though I ate mostly healthy items. I was just very hungry today, and since I ate so much in the morning, I am a little over on calories, but not by much.

Breakfast:
Everything bagel with reduced fat cream cheese 430
Bacon, egg, and cheese wake up wrap from Dunkin Donuts 210

Second Breakfast:
Surprise smoothie made by my co-worker 300

Lunch:
Half Greek salad 190
Cup of French Onion soup 200
French baguette 150

Dinner:
Grilled chicken breast 110
Can of artichoke hearts 70

Total: 1660




No comments:

Post a Comment