Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 81

Today was my day off, so I made breakfast at home, and was out and about running errands all day. I went out for dinner later with my mom to a little Italian restaurant. I ordered Chicken Parmesan, which of course came with a ton of other stuff. I ate the salad and some of the appetizer, the dessert, and just a few bites of the meal. This way, I still got to enjoy what I like, but it didn't cost me my calories for two days. So many people think that "going on a diet," or "trying to lose weight" means giving up eating foods that they enjoy. I have found that this theory is NOT true at all. It is possible to eat the foods that you love everyday, as long as you are paying attention to your calories and portion sizes. 

Breakfast:
Two eggs with some cheese 230

Lunch:
Sour cream and onion bagel with reduced fat cream cheese 430

Dinner:
Side Caesar salad 200
One piece of bruscetta 150
A few bites of chicken Parmesan 200

Dessert
Mini canolli 70

Total:
1280 


No comments:

Post a Comment