Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 83

I have performed a miracle. That's right, I have stopped time for over a week...on my blog anyway. A few days ago I burned my hand at work, and have been doing nothing but eating and sleeping since. I had problems with the meds the hospital prescribed me, so it has really been a mess. Before today, I haven't counted a calorie or weighed in over a week. I was feeling a little better today, so I cleaned myself up and decided to get on the scale. I am praising the Lord that I've only gained half a pound. It really is a miracle. I've eaten all sorts of delicious high-calorie foods in the past week, so I got on the scale prepared for a gain of 5 pounds or more. This really was an incredible blessing, especially after everything I've been through the past few days. This is what made me decide to hop right back on the wagon and pick up where I left off. I could go back and try to add in the days that I have missed, but I don't see any point in that.

Breakfast:
Two eggs 200

Snack:
One Greek yogurt 150

Dinner:
Half chicken parmesan dinner with a side salad 600

Total:
950




No comments:

Post a Comment