Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 76

Guess who was Panera's number one employee for the month of July? You guessed it, yours truly! Today I was told that I am employee of the month for the month of July. I was really shocked and blown away by this, considering I have only been with the company just under six months, and there are about 60 employees at my location. It truly is an honor that I do not take lightly. Receiving this title has really refreshed me as an employee, and encourages me to keep going and do even better.














Breakfast:
Everything bagel with butter 350

Lunch:
Broccoli cheddar soup in a sourdough bread bowl 780







Dinner:
Strawberry granola parfait 310

Total: 
1440



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I wish I could eat Panera three times a day! I haven't had a strawberry scone all year long :0( After I have soup, salad, and bread, I am all out of calories.

    ReplyDelete