Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 24

Today was the day all the new summer stuff came out! So of course I had to try as much as I possibly could in one meal lol. I love how low calorie everything is. I pigged out for lunch but it was only 510 calories for everything! I'm not nuts about the strawberry salad, but will probably eat it when I need something low-cal. I like the new lemon chicken orzo soup a lot, and the watermelon is a nice summery treat.

Breakfast: 
Everything Bagel with reduced fat cream cheese 430

Lunch:
Half strawberry poppyseed with chicken salad 150
Cup lemon chicken orzo soup 130
Watermelon fruit cup 50
Frozen strawberry lemonade 180

Dinner:
Bowl of Broccoli Cheddar Soup 290

Total:
1230 



1 comment:

  1. I was so excited when I went to Panera last night and the strawberry salad was back. When they still didn't have it my last visit two weeks ago, I thought they had dropped it from the spring/summer menu. I was wondering if the orzo soup was good, but decided not to chance it. Panera forgot the pecans on my salad. At first I was disappointed, then I decided the pecans aren't worth the 50 calories anyway.

    ReplyDelete