Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 17

Today was a national holiday. That's right, national donut day. This means that dunkin donuts was giving away a free donut with every beverage purchase. So of course I had to take advantage of this deal. I stopped for a donut and latte for breakfast. I had a panera breakfast sandwich for lunch (early day today), and hit up a different dunkin donuts later for dinner. I have my own little donut scam going, lol. The chocolate glazed donut was a few more calories than I bargained for...but I found that out after it was already gone, so not much I could do about that! I was hoping to have a few more calories to spare for later, so if I get hungry I will have to eat something VERY low-cal.


Breakfast:
Iced caramel latte lite 160
Sour cream donut 210

Lunch:
Asiago bacon egg and cheese sandwich 620

Dinner:
Chocolate glazed donut 290

Total: 
1280




No comments:

Post a Comment